Cheapest Way to get a RL-7300

Rich

About 9 months ago I bought two VGA1000s on sprint with a 2 year
contract. I really wanted readylink but it wasnt out then.

Now that the new RL7300 has came out, sprint has dropped the price on
the readylink service and I got involved in a few house rehab projects
I figured it would be a good time to upgrade to a ready link phone.

It appears I can get between $80-$100 if I sell the VGA1000s on ebay.
Is there any way for me to get the RL7300s for less then $250-$280?

I have a lucent employee discount but I assume that will not help me
get a better price on equipment mid contract?

In article <22e731d7.0405200804.7fe75ac3@posting.google.com>,
tdmailbox@yahoo.com (Rich) wrote:

> I have a lucent employee discount but I assume that will not help me
> get a better price on equipment mid contract?

Contact the Sprint Sales rep for Lucent. You may be pleasantly
surprised. perhaps they have some leftover RL2500's for cheap.