[SOLVED] Check my list.

Solution
I should be purchasing them probably over a few months, main purpose being gaming. I was thinking about waiting out the 5600x, if I find one i'll be sure to pick it up though.

I'll second Monge's post. The build is fine, but I'd wait to access a Ryzen 5000-series CPU. You might actually be able to get a hold of a 5000-series CPU before an RTX 3080.

monge89

Prominent
Aug 6, 2020
What is purpose of build and when are you planning on purchasing parts? You might want to see if you can find a 5600x in stock instead of the 3700x. I hear it has better gaming performance

Jan 31, 2020
What is purpose of build and when are you planning on purchasing parts? You might want to see if you can find a 5600x in stock instead of the 3700x. I hear it has better gaming performance
I should be purchasing them probably over a few months, main purpose being gaming. I was thinking about waiting out the 5600x, if I find one i'll be sure to pick it up though.

DSzymborski

Titan

I'll second Monge's post. The build is fine, but I'd wait to access a Ryzen 5000-series CPU. You might actually be able to get a hold of a 5000-series CPU before an RTX 3080.

Solution