Check Out Our Facebook, Win a Free 3DMark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

f-14

Distinguished
no thanks i have had a 'just say no' policy to social networking sites, esp. i'm glad i never signed up for those as now they let people track/stalk you which i find way too creepy.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]no thanks i have had a 'just say no' policy to social networking sites, esp. i'm glad i never signed up for those as now they let people track/stalk you which i find way too creepy.[/citation]

Agreed! So not worth it just for the video card. If Toms hardware wants to make it for Toms Hardware Members, than this contest should be on the toms hardware site. I much prefer making my comments here than join the Social networking propaganda tools some people try to use to entice us to join.

wiinippongamer

Distinguished
Is it so hard to just make a quick account and click the friggin like button, I mean I personally don't like any social network the only reason I'm there is this... FREE PRIZES!.

You can't be that much of a geeky hater, "nom i'm not doing it because i won't contribute to facebook", they've gave $2500 PCs in the past this way, I mean you f**king serious?.

megame255

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2006
Impressive... That's $299.25 (full retail value- courtesy of MSI) being given out to 15 people on facebook who like tom's hardware! Even though I'm not on facebook and never will be... It's fantastic to see tom takes good care of those who are.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
"MSI has given us 15 software keys for the $19.95 Advanced Edition of 3DMark 11"

it doesn't appear to be for the cards to peopel who seem to think it is... i read it as free 3dmark 11 advanced edition

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
I like reading that the people commenting on this article are NOT entering the contest. Increases my chances to win. Seriously though, use a back-up email address to start an account at Facebook. Secure your details, and use it for contests like this. You have nothing to lose, and only a chance on soemthing to gain.

I was in college when Facebook was for students only. Obivously it has grown in to a social network phenomenon, but that should not scare you from it. Come on guys, all the cool people are doing it :)

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]wiinippongamer[/nom]Is it so hard to just make a quick account and click the friggin like button, I mean I personally don't like any social network the only reason I'm there is this... FREE PRIZES!.You can't be that much of a geeky hater, "nom i'm not doing it because i won't contribute to facebook", they've gave $2500 PCs in the past this way, I mean you f**king serious?.[/citation]
Yes it is! I don't want to give my name and my info to the likes of Zuckerberg and his cronies.

I trust toms more than facebook. and you can't enter contests without providing truthful information, otherwise they just give it to someone else.

Just because you're fine with getting stalked doesn't mean i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS