Check Out The 18 Games On The PlayStation VR Demo Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Fx

Reputable
Jan 2, 2015
Job Simulator is a 360 degree game. Did they make a stripped-down version for PSVR where everything is in front of you, or do you rotate with a controller instead of by turning around?

Zapin

Reputable
Dec 15, 2015

Almost nothing is directly behind you in Job Simulator but even so it is best as a standing experience which should be just as easy to do as with the Vive. For something like Job Simulator with simple graphics and the fact that Sony will have a somewhat workable VR controllers via the Move controllers there is no reason to change much of anything in this title to work with the PSVR that I can see.

The reverse might be necessary, too. Sometimes adults seem to forget they were once kids, also. Like the guy who yelled at me because my little cute 20lb dog was 3 feet onto his property. He must have seriously forgotten when he was a kid, because when he was a kid he was probably thinking, "What's wrong with all these old guys telling me to get off their lawn?"

Or the same hypocrisy can be found at times when adults criticize the youth of today, but if you flashback to when they were kids they were doing bad crap also. They just seem to have forgotten it I suppose, or trained their minds to think they were born adults and never were vile young people.

Even I myself am guilty of this. I'll be honest that I have had a thing against middle schoolers - dirty mouthed, think they know everything. But I look back onto when I went to middle school, and 6th grade I had such a dirty mouth and was a pretty large troublemaker. So sometimes I need to pinch myself to remember I was that way, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.