core i3 3220 3.3ghz
6gb ram
built in intel vga
motherboard dell 084j0r,intel ivy bridge,intel p75/b75
psu : not sure
the question is what is the best graphic card can i get for that pc
thanks

Solution
The motherboard can handle and PCI-Ex16 graphics card on the market today. However, if the power supply cannot provide enough power, it won't work. Additionally, given your lower-end processor, a high end graphics card may not be utilized to it's fullest potential.

Now, since it's a mini-tower, there's a good chance you could swap out the power supply with any standard ATX PSU; provided you have the budget. Given your processor, however, I probably wouldn't go higher than a GT 1030.

-Wolf sends
Jan 2, 2020
Thanks for answering guys , yes it's a mini tower I still didn't open the case to check. The PSU so I have no idea I suspect it's a Dell 660 yes so any graphic cards suggestions with a specific PSU I wanna know which cards this motherboard can handle
Thanks

Wolfshadw

Titan
The motherboard can handle and PCI-Ex16 graphics card on the market today. However, if the power supply cannot provide enough power, it won't work. Additionally, given your lower-end processor, a high end graphics card may not be utilized to it's fullest potential.

Now, since it's a mini-tower, there's a good chance you could swap out the power supply with any standard ATX PSU; provided you have the budget. Given your processor, however, I probably wouldn't go higher than a GT 1030.

-Wolf sends

Reactions: Torbenzex2002
Solution