aight guys so i bought a new pc
Processor:intel core i5 24000 3.1 GHz
Mobo:p8h67-m le
Ram:2x4gb kingston 1.5v 1333mhz
GPU:Galaxy GTX 560 GC Non ti
HDD:WD Caviar Blue 500 GB
Case:NZXT Hades
PowerSupply:Seasonic S12 II 520w

so this store i bought it from i let them assemble the pc cos i never assembled a pc anyway the PSU fan is facing the ground so is that k i would say no but im not familiar with new stuff anyway they didnt put the heat sensor of the Processor so where shud i put it
anyway my neighbour came over and we installed my old HDD which is a 160GB WD Caviar we had to install it in a CD/DVD slot cos HDD installing is the hardest on that case besides we had much obstacles anyway we turned it on 1st we wer connecting the VGA monitor cable to the 2nd dvi slot in GPU nuthin showed on screen then we reconnected it on the on board VGA didn work also then my bro came and saved the day xD he connected it to the 1st dvi slot on the gpu and something showed on the screen :) well its a screen made in 1994 800x600 max res so we cudn c much just black screen with white lines anyway i think that means it works well my main concern is the psu fan facing the ground

here r couple of pics for the build

MyPC

MyPC

MyPC

i hope there is nothing wrong in the build dunno if the connections beside the GPU would cause trouble anyway
besides the PSU which is prolly upside down
if ur wondering where my 160 GB HDD is its right beside the GPU

Mike20_14

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2011
i got a monitor from a neighbour and tried 2 run my old windows on old HDD it said that windows cant start the windows so i ran the windows repair but it said cant be repaired so i restarted and ran in safemode obviously a driver failed 2 load

pepe2907

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2010
I can't see your pictures.
Your PSU is placed right.
I can't see what's your mobo, because it shows an emotycon on the place of part of specification on my computer, but I see it should be some Intel 67 series chipset mobo, which is right.
I don't see any hardware specific problems with your build.
IMHO if you try to write more clearly and grammatically correct you may get more responses.