Cherry MX Brown (Mechanical Keyboard)

techbaddie

Honorable
Apr 18, 2012
Hey everyone,

I really want a mechanical keyboard, for partial gaming and typing papers. So I have decided Cherry MX Brown would suit the need for both aspects. The only problem I have is that there isnt many Cherry MX Brown keyboards I like (visually/features)... Features meaning Media controls on the keyboard (not F2,F3)

This is what I WANT:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CD1FC6G/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1T6DHYC2R4SDBSMTDXPP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

But its Cherry MX Red....

Does anyone have any suggestions as to, would I even notice a HUGE difference? If it's just minuscule that TELL ME! Because I really want that keyboard, but like I said, it doesn't have Cherry MX Brown. Also if anyone has suggestions on MX Brown keyboards please list them.

Thanks everyone

GT24

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013

The K70 keyboard does come with Cherry MX Brown but it's the silver version. The brown switch has tactile feedback where the red does not. When typing, I can tell the difference between the red and the brown. If it's possible, try out both switches. Most stores will allow you to exchange for a different switch.

Azoren

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2010
The Logitech g710+ has brown switches and I'm pretty satisfied with mine. Some batches had issues with backlighting failures, so be aware of that possibility.