News China's First Domestic GPU Announced With 1080p League of Legends Demo

deesider

Honorable
Jun 15, 2017
If they can get to around the 12 tflop power of the Series X, that would be a useful mainstream level, since most games are aimed at current console level of power.

artk2219

Distinguished
The MTT S60 features a 12nm GPU with 2,048 cores, capable of 6 TFLOPs (~ GTX 1070 level) and with a fill rate of 192 GPix/s. This single slot blower cooler card has 8GB of GDDR4X VRAM on board.

China's First Domestic GPU Announced With 1080p League of Legends Demo : Read more

Now with more built in government surveillance, huzzah! Seriously, theres going to have to be a titanic shift in policies, quite some time, and more than a few security reviews before I would trust any fully Chinese baked hardware.

jacob249358

Commendable
Sep 8, 2021
Now with more built in government surveillance, huzzah! Seriously, theres going to have to be a titanic shift in policies, quite some time, and more than a few security reviews before I would trust any fully Chinese baked hardware.
you are using Chinese products every day. If they want surveillance on you they already have it.

Reactions: deesider

purpleduggy

Proper
Apr 19, 2023
amd and nvidia is full of american surveilance.