Question Chinese GPU

NEVER heard of this GPU brand. Might as well be a fake, if you don't find any reviews/feedback for this brand. Though, I'm just guessing here. Check the full SPECS of any video card which you are going to buy beforehand.

I've seen a lot of fake local brands though, on Aliexpress, ebay etc. An easy way is to check the GPU-Z screen as shown below, assuming you already have one of these cards, from MingYing.

TechPowerUp-GPUFake-640x423.jpg

Last edited:

Ezz03

Commendable
Mar 11, 2019
NEVER heard of this GPU brand. Might as well be a fake, if you don't find any reviews/feedback for this brand. Though, I'm just guessing here. Check the full SPECS of any video card which you are going to buy beforehand.

I've seen a lot of fake local brands though, on Aliexpress, ebay etc.

I read the reviews, most of them said it was a good GPU, and of course a lot of them only using this card for mining.

I'm not sure how will this card perform, even tho, they told me this card runs pubg at high for avg 70-80fps

Do you already have one of these cards, from MingYing with you now ? If yes, then you can check the specs of this card via the GPU-Z screen, just to make sure it's not a fake/counterfeit GPU. There is also a "lookup" button on the GPU-Z screen, which when clicked will take you to the card's database, if it is a legit GPU.

Dreamevil55

Honorable
May 4, 2016
Looks like one of the local Chinese mining cards. It is legit and can be used for gaming. However most likely the card is flashed with a mining bios. So one might just not get the optimum RX 470 performance.