Question Chinese wireless joystick not connecting to receiver !

Jun 30, 2019
Hi , i'm new here & this is my first post
I have a terrible problem..few days ago ,i bought a wireless chinese joystick "for PC,PS3 & Android" that comes with a usb receiver , a mini CD for drivers & a usb cable
i used it for PS3 "you connect the wireless usb receiver to the console to get it work" & it worked just fine...suddenly today while i was playing with it on PS3 it got disconnected and it's led light is flashing and can't detect the receiver..i disconnected the receiver and reconnected it but still not connected..i thought it may needs to be recharged so i charged it for some time then tried again but in vain...please help me fixing it

Thanks in advance..

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Best advice: RMA your joystick.

Additional words:
I take that you bought it with cheap price? If so, do note that when you pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys. Also, if you want cheap and good product, you need to buy 2x joysticks; 1st the cheap one, 2nd the good one.

Jun 30, 2019
you're right but do you mean there is no hope to fix it ? the joystick is dead ? i'd like to fix it if possible because i don't think the seller will agree to return it

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2019
Ok , i solved the problem !
i opened the joystick "unscrew it" & found a little white button near the usb socket of the joystick , i pressed that button & believe it or not it works and detected the receiver !
i think it's a reset button or something...

TRENDING THREADS