Solution
Thanks i will consider doing that, in that case i will have to change the casing since it doesnt support any front casing fans. The temperature marked the same values even when i had the casing open. Was worried if the Motherboard was faulty. Are the temperatures of the Asus Prime B560 motherboard similar?

Leaving the case open doesn't help much without an airflow.

Maybe your case is designed that way and it has been tested by the manufacturer.

For the time being, you should monitor the chipset's temperature, I would leave it as is if the temperature stays below 55°C.

Bhathiya

Honorable
Jul 5, 2015
All of your fans seem to be exhaust fans.

That would be ideal if you have a 12cm intake fan at the front of the case for better airflow.
Thanks i will consider doing that, in that case i will have to change the casing since it doesnt support any front casing fans. The temperature marked the same values even when i had the casing open. Was worried if the Motherboard was faulty. Are the temperatures of the Asus Prime B560 motherboard similar?

Maybe your case is designed that way and it has been tested by the manufacturer.

For the time being, you should monitor the chipset's temperature, I would leave it as is if the temperature stays below 55°C.

Solution

Bhathiya

Honorable
Jul 5, 2015

Thank you, will keep an eye on it :)