Question Choice between 1080p 144hz monitors for Gaming

Hypoltan

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
In my region, I have rounded up the best monitors that fit my budget. I'm looking for a 1080p 144hz monitor, as this seems to be highly recommended and can have the most value. As I am from HK, prices are very different and many monitors I would like to have are not available. Converted to USD, my choices are:

-ACER gn246hl ($197 - though this monitor seems to only be able to reach 144hz with a certain port, which my gigabyte rtx 2070 windforce doesn't seem to have, so this is probably not an option)
-AOC g2590fx ($240 - Seems to be highly rated, frameless, adequate colors, good response times)
-MSI Optix G24C ($255 - Big question is whether or not curved monitors will really affect my fps gaming in areas like aiming, otherwise this would be the best value out of the bunch, with amazing VA colors and specs that fulfil the low lag 144hz I am trying to achieve)
-Viewsonic xg2402 ($255 - Same price as the curved msi monitor, except a flat TN screen. Colors are still great for TN, ergonomic and with great specs, an amazing monitor overall but not sure it is worth the full $255)

Not sure which one of these I should go with, though certainly am leaning towards one of the last three. I would like my monitor to be fast, have low lag, and look nice and vibrant. If the curved doesn't affect gaming and aiming too much, then the price and immersive experience would definitely be worth it.
Alternatively, if there are any other 1080p 144hz monitors under $260 out there, feel free to tell me so I can see if they are available for anywhere close to a reasonable price here in HK.

So, which one of these monitors would be the best choice, or is there a better one out there?

Thanks, really would appreciate the help!

Hypoltan

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
I think this one is going to come down to personal choice. Would be a toss up between the MSI and the Viewsonic for me. I prefer flat panels, but that is mostly old school preference.

Can you see any of them in person?
Have not seen them yet, though definitely can. I also lean towards flat panels, though just wondering why the AOC isn't in consideration?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
The stand only offers tilt. I figure for $240 they can spend the $15 to put an adjustable stand on the thing. Their competitor did it...

I give curved screens a bit of a pass on the stand. A lot of them don't have it. Very likely because height adjustment stands that don't offer rotation aren't in as big a supply. Hopefully that changes.

Reactions: Hypoltan

Hypoltan

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
stick with 1 thread
In my region, these monitors are at $229, $239, and $254 respectively, not sure which one to get.
Will be gaming on it mostly, and trying to make this decision in terms of price, performance, and display quality, considering each of those equally.