[SOLVED] Choice of motherboard

Mar 24, 2020
I am quite new to building computers and I am looking to get a new motherboard to replace my older one and I have found two that look okay and I dont know enough about them to make the decision and I dont understand the statistics and posititves of each of them, can anyone care to translate them and help me decide which is the better option

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
I am quite new to building computers and I am looking to get a new motherboard to replace my older one and I have found two that look okay and I dont know enough about them to make the decision and I dont understand the statistics and posititves of each of them, can anyone care to translate them and help me decide which is the better option

Hi @BChastard

Which 2 motherboards were you looking at? :)

If you're not sure what you have, then please list out the rest of your PC's hardware. Namely make & model of CPU. Once we know that, we can help you pick out a replacement or possible upgrade.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Most of the time upgrading just a motherboard makes little to no performance difference.

Unless your upgrading the processor with it their really no reason to upgrade the board.