Hey, I want to buy a new laptop. could you please help me with a choice
- My budget is ~2k USD
- Id prefer 15-17-inch laptop
- the screen resolution is 1920*1080
- I'm going to use a laptop as a PC, so battery life doesn't matter.
- Game requirements are low. I mostly play hearthstone. In any case, I could play with lower resolutions.
- I need a laptop for surfing on the internet and watching videos. 32gb ram would be fine.
- SSD 256 gb+
- My previous laptop served me for 5 years. that was fascinating.
- I don't need an optic drive or a CD-room.
- I want to connect a 49-inch monitor to my laptop. the link is below. https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/monitors/gaming/49-crg9-dual-qhd-curved-qled-gaming-monitor-lc49rg90ssnxza/
Last edited by a moderator: