Question Choose G-Sync Compatible 27"-32" monitor | budget 350-500$

Jan 4, 2020
Hi!

1. What Is Your Country Of Origin?
- Hungary
2. What do you plan to do with this monitor?
- Games, Movie Watching
3. What resolution and screen size do you want?
- FHD if It is OK on 27", but prefer QHD and prefer 32"
4. What refresh rate do you want?
- 100+ Hz (prolly 144 Hz)
5. How much are you looking to spend?
- 350$ for 27" (flexible price) or 500$ for 32" (this is the max).
6. Brands Preferred?
- None
7. Brands Not Preferred (state reason why)
- None
8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor?
- Just one.
9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable?
- Palit RTX 2060 GamingPro, latest driver.
10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc).
- DisplayPort
11. Extra needs?
- Good mountable option for 180° backward twist. Build in speakers or mountable Soundbar for movies.

Currently owning an AOC CQ32G1, my config (RTX 2060, i5-6700, 16GB DDR4) runs recent games az 80-90 fps in ultra. This thing officially not supported on the monitor but I can turn it on, but can't see any noticeable different, it flickers a lot, texts go blurry while scrolling, etc. Others says it works fine for them with the same monitor.
Got the AOC monitor on a really good price (locally good), bought an RX 5700, the FreeSync worked smoothly and fine, but the nonstop Driver issues and crashed made me switch back to Nvidia.
Folks here recommend LG 27GL850-B but it is kind of out the budget and not even avaiable in the country now.

This site has a decent search top bar, 300 Ft is about 1 $, if you are interrested in the local market.

TL;DR: Looking for an Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync) motinor with G-Sync compatibility, about after summer I'd like to build a new PC with AMD components, if the driver issues are not sever anymore.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by backwards twist in point 11.

Regional pricing can be all over the place, for better OR worse.

One option to look at is the LG 32GK650G-B. If on sale, and available, this one might be in budget. Not to be confused with the 32GK650F-B, which is the freesync variant.
32"
G-Sync
144Hz
VA panel
2560x1440

This is apparently the lower budget, no frills version of the 32GK850G, which reviews well generally. Reviews specifically for the 32GK650G are sparse.

You would need to do some research, but just suggesting it as an option that alot of people are unaware of.

Reactions: Dannicus

TRENDING THREADS