Choosing a Mechanical Keyboard

Gizmnn

Reputable
Feb 26, 2017
Hi,

So, i'm choosing between 4 different keyboards and i'm not sure which one to pick

-Asus Rog Claymore Core (160€)
-Corsair K70 RGB (180€)
-Corsair Strafe / RGB (120€ / 156€)

i don't realy care about having num pad, but would prefer having layout PT and an aluminium body.
For example i realy wanted the k70 but is not availible with layout PT

I list i made with different aspects: http://imgur.com/a/NS6cf

Thanks

Solution
Corsair has almost never done me wrong. Although they had some hiccups in the beginning with their RGB lineup, they have effectively ironed those out with the addition of Strafe and LUX. In fact, nearly all of my peripherals are Corsair because they have quality products and their customer support is incredible. Not to mention most of their keyboards are known for being durable (K70 especially).

I may be a little biased, but the K70 and Strafe are both very good mechanical keyboards, and picking them would certainly leave you happy.

JalYt_Justin

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017
Corsair has almost never done me wrong. Although they had some hiccups in the beginning with their RGB lineup, they have effectively ironed those out with the addition of Strafe and LUX. In fact, nearly all of my peripherals are Corsair because they have quality products and their customer support is incredible. Not to mention most of their keyboards are known for being durable (K70 especially).

I may be a little biased, but the K70 and Strafe are both very good mechanical keyboards, and picking them would certainly leave you happy.

Solution
honestly this is depending on your preference (for switch, LED, body, how it looks, etc)
i personally recommend u either the strafe / G413 from logitech (in my country, G413 is cheaper so i prefer it, the switch are good too from what i've heard) but if u don't like the Romer-G switch from logitech, Strafe is a good choice, or perhaps even the Strafe RGB if u want the extra color for LED

Gizmnn

Reputable
Feb 26, 2017
I would pick the k70 all day, but the thing is that here in the local shops they don't have it, personally i'm not a fan of the LUX font, and i love the look in the k70 but it is only possible to get in layout UK

And i want cherry mx red, and is availible in all the keyboards i mentioned before