[SOLVED] Choosing between Ripjaws vs Fury Beast (for the same price)

romnick022

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2013
Hello there!!!

Can someone help me choose between these 2 rams that I will be buying for almost the same price at my place?
I will use these mostly for Adobe Premiere and After Effects as I am learning motion graphics. Exactly ZERO gaming.

The exact choices are:

A. Kingston FURY Beast RGB 64GB (2x32GB) {3600mhz CL18}
Link -

and

B. 2 pcs G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) so actually 4x16 {3600mhz CL18}
Link

its the same 3600mhz, and I still can have a lower price (about $20 ) for getting 3200 CL16 instead (only RIPJAW )...
as I am not a fan or RGB....

Can someone advise as I am thinking of this for a while now. :D

Hopefully someone can enlighten me... Thank you so much!

PS. My board is Asrock B350m Pro with Ryzen 3600 but planning to get 5800x and X570 in the future.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Solution
Get A because it's a kit. Only RAM that's sold together is guaranteed to work together; RAM sold this way for a reason. That it would be two kits of the same model means that the RAM is similar enough that it probably works together. RAM doesn't really have models, it's basically all just manufactured and the model is determined based on test results.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Get A because it's a kit. Only RAM that's sold together is guaranteed to work together; RAM sold this way for a reason. That it would be two kits of the same model means that the RAM is similar enough that it probably works together. RAM doesn't really have models, it's basically all just manufactured and the model is determined based on test results.

Solution