[SOLVED] Choosing between two motherboards

Feb 25, 2021
MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WiFi or ROG-STRIX-B550-F-GAMING-WI-FI

I'm currently looking to build my first computer and I'm not 100% sure which one has the best overall performance, they are currently very close in price (ROG-STRIX is 20 Euros more expensive) Is there any mayor differences between this boards that should make me buy one instead of the other ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Not, really. The difference most people would see is the connectivity options and the sort of audio on it. Others might side due to the brand or due to aesthetics. The NIC's on the boards are different, one having Intel while the other has Realtek. WiFi is the same, while audio implementation looks better on the Asus board. If you're looking at either board for overclocking alone, then I'd side with the Asus board, out of those two options.

Lutfij

Titan
Not, really. The difference most people would see is the connectivity options and the sort of audio on it. Others might side due to the brand or due to aesthetics. The NIC's on the boards are different, one having Intel while the other has Realtek. WiFi is the same, while audio implementation looks better on the Asus board. If you're looking at either board for overclocking alone, then I'd side with the Asus board, out of those two options.

Solution