[SOLVED] Choosing DDR4 for MSI MPG X570 + Ryzen 3700X?

May 24, 2020
So I just bought an MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI mobo with a Ryzen 3700x. And now I would like to buy a Dual Channel kit. Could some wanna please help me to choose a good one for this mobo and processor?

I am totally confused about if I should go for 3600Mhz or 3200Mhz. CL16, CL18 or other.
The goal is just gaming. I don't wanna overclock.

Besides that, I found a lot of sites saying to invest in Samsung B-Die. I don't know what it is and also don't know what DDR4 models have it.

My budget is €170.

Thanks for any help :)

Solution
So I just bought an MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI mobo with a Ryzen 3700x. And now I would like to buy a Dual Channel kit. Could some wanna please help me to choose a good one for this mobo and processor?

I am totally confused about if I should go for 3600Mhz or 3200Mhz. CL16, CL18 or other.

Besides that, I found a lot of sites saying to invest in Samsung B-Die. I don't know what it is and also don't know what DDR4 models have it.

My budget is €170.

Samsung b-die are type of memory chips made by Samsung and can be found in Samsung and other makes of RAM along with Hynix and others. B-die type was purportedly best and most compatible with earčy...

My budget is €170.

Samsung b-die are type of memory chips made by Samsung and can be found in Samsung and other makes of RAM along with Hynix and others. B-die type was purportedly best and most compatible with earčy Ryzen and MBs
You don't need b-die any more with those components.
Although possible to install even faster RAM, 3600MHz Cl16 is some optimum. You will still have to set XMP to have them run at full speed.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS