Choosing new components for the new PC,is it compatible?

Sep 22, 2018
Hi,
As title says im chooseing new components and i want to build a new pc because my current one is quiet old.
Now since i choosed some components i want to ask here are all of these components compatible with each other.
I choosed:
Cpu:Amd ryzen 5 2600
Gpu:Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 aero ITX 3GB
Mainboard:Asus EX-A320M-GAMEING
RAM:G-Skill ddr4 8gb 2666-19 Aegis 1.2V GSK
Hard Drive:Segate IronWolf NAS HDD 1TB ST1000VN002
Power Supply:Thermaltake Smart RGB 500W
PC case:Sharkoon Tower VG5-V

Solution
Yes it will all work but 3 things..

1 The motherboard will work but it is fairly cheap and won't allow much and wont allow overclocking...A MSI - B450M PRO-M2 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard at $64.99 from B&H will be much better now and in the long run...

2 I would definitely factor in a SSD even if only a 120GB version as that will make a huge difference to how the PC feels...much more responsive, better load times etc. and they are now very cheap.

3 Make sure the RAM is 2 x 4GB so that you get the benifit of running it in dual channel mode...

Hope this helps.
Yes it will all work but 3 things..

1 The motherboard will work but it is fairly cheap and won't allow much and wont allow overclocking...A MSI - B450M PRO-M2 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard at $64.99 from B&H will be much better now and in the long run...

2 I would definitely factor in a SSD even if only a 120GB version as that will make a huge difference to how the PC feels...much more responsive, better load times etc. and they are now very cheap.

3 Make sure the RAM is 2 x 4GB so that you get the benifit of running it in dual channel mode...

Hope this helps.

Solution