Choosing the best aio.

jakubek160

Respectable
May 22, 2017
Hello guys , I want to start off by saying that I didn't had a lot in common with aio's , I had a few in the past , but now it's the time to buy one for my new system. I have got a Ryzen 5 1600 , it holds up on 3.8ghz on air with aida 64 ran for 15 minutes at 56 degrees , even though I want to buy an aio , mostly because of looks , but there is one thing that I want to ask before buying.

I am that kind of person that both cares about looks as well as quality of the product. The thing is that I can chose only one of the coolers. Here are ONLY these that I can buy.: Be Quiet Silent Loop 280 - 409 PLN(discounted from 599PLN), Deepcool Captain 240ex - 349 PLN or Corsair H115i - 399 PLN. Which one of these do you recommend? The prices are in PLN , so tell me which one is the most worth it and also if there is any with tendency of breaking pump or something. Have a nice day and thank you for any anwsers! :)

Solution
Well the Silent Loop and the h115i are 280mm radiators, so they have more cooling capacity then the 240mm deepcool.

I would probably lean towards the Silent Loop. The fans are likely to be quieter then Corsair's usual gray fans (higher performance, but much louder) And the BeQuiet uses an all copper radiator, so I would expect more longevity and better cooling despite the quieter fans.

The deepcool is rather unique in its design if you like that sort of thing.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Well the Silent Loop and the h115i are 280mm radiators, so they have more cooling capacity then the 240mm deepcool.

I would probably lean towards the Silent Loop. The fans are likely to be quieter then Corsair's usual gray fans (higher performance, but much louder) And the BeQuiet uses an all copper radiator, so I would expect more longevity and better cooling despite the quieter fans.

The deepcool is rather unique in its design if you like that sort of thing.

Solution