Choosing the right thing :)

Exhaus

Honorable
Sep 1, 2013
Hello community i am about to build a new system, i dont want to save on anything i want the best of the best. money is not an issue, like i said i want to get the best components. i am sitting here and thinking about what cpu and motherboard i should get, i am thinking about getting Intel Core i7-3970X and a ASUS RAMPAGE IV EXTREME motherboard. or get ASUS Maximus VI Extreme and a Intel Core i7-4770K cpu. i dont know what will be the best solution i will only use this computer for gaming and want it to run everything on highest settings without any lag, i will get G.Skill Ripjaws Z Series 1866 16gb ram or maybe i would get 2133 i dont know yet and a gtx 780 i hope someone can solve this out for me
or maybe have something to change.

Thx in advance :)

Exhaus

Honorable
Sep 1, 2013

no i know but i rather get an i7 than i5 cpu and i want 16 gb ram if i someday want to be an youtuber so i can render vids faster than with 8 gb, anyway that was not the question i just want to know which one of these 2 cpu & motherboards i should get if i want the best for gaming and abit overclockning i will get custom watercooling later :)

USAFRet

Titan

From your original:
"or maybe have something to change."

What I said above is the start of what I might change.

Exhaus

Honorable
Sep 1, 2013

what would u recommend i buy then?