Choppy/Laggy keyboard input when using HDMI to VGA adapter (GTX1050Ti to analog monitor)

Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I have a problem with my computer, the keyboard input is choppy or lagging, it doesn't type sometimes. It is connected to my Analog Monitor that only has VGA port. My temporary fixes are:

*Hook it up on my HDTV via HDMI cable, and the lag is gone. (I cannot do this for long hours because I know it will use a lot of electric energy.)

*Connect a smartphone (metallic back/Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x) via USB, then place the smartphone on my lap. (I know this is weird, but it actually works, the smartphone gives a little bit of ground electricity when I touch it using my elbow.) It is no necessarily on the lap, but any part of my body that has skin, it also works with my hands, but it will be hard to type using only one hand so I use my lap.

This is a really weird problem and I can't even see any other people encountering this kind of problem.

My setup:
AMD Ryzen 3
ROG STRIX GTX1050Ti OC 4GB
PSU 580W
WD SATA SSD 240GB
Seagate HDD 1TB
CD-ROM
2x fan
8GB HyperX Fury RAM
Gigabyte A320M-DS2

Thanks in advance.

Update: If this helps, I have another observation, when I connect a USB cable, the other end (the microUSB end) has electric shock that is noticeable, because its really strong enough to electrify

Update 2: Switched to a PS/2 keyboard, it works. But I prefer my USB keyboard so I will leave this question open.

Mar 8, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from atsukiri.al : "Mild electric shock/ground on USB devices' metal part when using HDMI to VGA adapter (connected to VGA monitor)"

I already asked the same problem/ thread here:
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3659444/choppy-laggy-keyboard-input-hdmi-vga-adapter-gtx1050ti-analog-monitor.html (may contain additional information)
I have described in the previous thread, the problem that is the result of what seems to be the prime problem (USB keyboard not working properly may be caused by ground electricity on USB Devices).

My setup:
AMD Ryzen 3
ROG STRIX GTX1050Ti OC 4GB
PSU 580W
WD SATA SSD 240GB
Seagate HDD 1TB
CD-ROM
2x fan
8GB HyperX Fury RAM
Gigabyte A320M-DS2

As I said above, I have already asked a question but, I found out that the real problem is not what the previous thread/question stated is. The real problem is that when I use a HDMI to VGA adapter, the USB devices' METAL PART become grounded/induces electric shock (did I correctly use the word induce there?), though it's only mild electric shock that may not "shock" me, but when I am using USB keyboard, it just don't work well (delay or doesn't type at all, also tried with another USB keyboard, I think that it has something to do with the grounded/electric shock). Today I am using a PS/2 keyboard (It works flawlessly!) but I am not planning on using a PS/2 keyboard to completely replace the USB keyboard because I have a better USB keyboard. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Update: I have to use the HDMI to VGA adapter because I use my old monitor that I will use for years because I don't have spare money to buy a new one (DVI/HDMI), and also why does GTX1050Ti have to remove the VGA port :/
I may try DVI to VGA adapter but I can't find any at my local computer sales, I may purchase online if that is the solution.