Question Chosing a monitor?

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gigabyte-g32qc I'm looking at this one because I like bigger monitors and it seems pretty good for the price. I've never used a gaming monitor before and I'm currently using an old flatscreen tv from like 2012. From what I understand, I'm supposed to look for higher refresh rate, lowest response time. I also looked into that one because I have a gigabyte mechanical keyboard and its built very well and I'm hoping for the same quality in that monitor. Are VA panels that bad? What should I look for in terms of color and brightness? Are there any monitors that big with better stats?

General Kenobi

Commendable
Sep 19, 2018
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gigabyte-g32qc I'm looking at this one because I like bigger monitors and it seems pretty good for the price. I've never used a gaming monitor before and I'm currently using an old flatscreen tv from like 2012. From what I understand, I'm supposed to look for higher refresh rate, lowest response time. I also looked into that one because I have a gigabyte mechanical keyboard and its built very well and I'm hoping for the same quality in that monitor. Are VA panels that bad? What should I look for in terms of color and brightness? Are there any monitors that big with better stats?
For colours IPS however you'll find ips with low latency and high refresh rate but they are a bit expensive the display you have linked has hdr soo it might be good

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
The gigabyte monitor goes for $320 right now and I think that's a very good price for what it is, but I'm going to wait for christmas and black friday and see how cheap it gets. Is there anything particularly bad about that monitors stats? I dont know very much about monitors so anything is helpful.

Jun 2, 2020
The gigabyte monitor goes for $320 right now and I think that's a very good price for what it is, but I'm going to wait for christmas and black friday and see how cheap it gets. Is there anything particularly bad about that monitors stats? I dont know very much about monitors so anything is helpful.
This monitor is actually really good, i do not see anything wrong with it, i would recommend buying it.

Reactions: sodium.in.toilet

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS