Chrome history folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

idavidpopescu

Prominent
Feb 6, 2018
Hi guys! Im pretty sure when i delete stuff from the history tab in chrome it gets saved into a hiddeb folder or something..How do i find that folder? Can i delete it? I just have that concern that someone will use my pc and look through my stuff •_•. Anyways, any help?

Solution
Open your settings tab in Google's Chrome browser(the three vertical dots at the top right hand corner)>Clear Browsing History> You should come across a new window for both Basic and Advanced. You can select all three tabs in the Basic tab. You can also use CCleaner to do the same.

Lutfij

Titan
Open your settings tab in Google's Chrome browser(the three vertical dots at the top right hand corner)>Clear Browsing History> You should come across a new window for both Basic and Advanced. You can select all three tabs in the Basic tab. You can also use CCleaner to do the same.

Solution
Aug 30, 2018
Hi,

If you have deleted the browsing history on Google Chrome, no one should be able to see your deleted browsing history even if they are using your account, except that they may use the data recovery to recover the chrome history from your PC.

If you are worried, you can delete all the traces on C:\Users\(your computer)\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default.

Status
Not open for further replies.