[SOLVED] Chrome remote desktop not working in iMac 2010 with macOS

Rodion15

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2011
Hi,
Chrome remote desktop isn't working in iMac 2010 with High Sierra last version and updated. I can't connect to a remote computer (mac or Windows) nor to this computer from another computer (mac and Windows attempted).
When I start either connection, it prompts me for the pin, I enter it, then a get a spinning circle...for ever.
I allowed Chrome in the list in System Preferences > privacy and security in the mac ..to no avail.
I can run other remote clients such as Teamviewer and Take control without issues in this same machine though.

I can't see the org.chromium.chromoting.me2me.sh in Programs so as to add it to system preferences > security and privacy > accessibility list. I reinstalled the extension it to no avail

Any help much appreciated.

Plicker19

Reputable
Mar 22, 2019
Hi,
Chrome remote desktop isn't working in iMac 2010 with High Sierra last version and updated. I can't connect to a remote computer (mac or Windows) nor to this computer from another computer (mac and Windows attempted).
When I start either connection, it prompts me for the pin, I enter it, then a get a spinning circle...for ever.
I allowed Chrome in the list in System Preferences > privacy and security in the mac ..to no avail.
I can run other remote clients such as Teamviewer and Take control without issues in this same machine though.

I can't see the org.chromium.chromoting.me2me.sh in Programs so as to add it to system preferences > security and privacy > accessibility list. I reinstalled the extension it to no avail

Any help much appreciated.
macs are very strict computers and will probably not like third party items on them.