Question Chrome slow after opening game

Feb 4, 2021
Hello so i have this issue when i open a game like payday or hotline miami and close it 5 min later chrome is so slow to gonto yt so i have to reboot my pc to fix it i have tryed another browser cleaned my pc for dust used iobit defra and driver booster and advanced systemcare i also checked for virus none i have a geforce gtx 960 anf 32 gb ram i7 processor and run on win7 i also checked the temp which is 45 in desktop heat and 60 in gaming recall this from memory please help me this problem kills me i also updated drivers

Colif

Win 10 Master
its not going to be a memory leak with 32gb of ram. unless they use all of it... I would be surprised. You wouldn't notice it right away I would expect. memory leaks don't slow chrome, they just chew ram/page file.

wish people wouldn't use driver booster, programs like it will install the wrong drivers.

what storage have you got?

Feb 4, 2021
its not going to be a memory leak with 32gb of ram. unless they use all of it... I would be surprised. You wouldn't notice it right away I would expect. memory leaks don't slow chrome, they just chew ram/page file.

wish people wouldn't use driver booster, programs like it will install the wrong drivers.

what storage have you got?
i have 867 gb and 393 gb free space

Colif

Win 10 Master
what makes/models ssd/hdd do you have in PC? it might help to test them as they might be cause of slowness.

you need to upload pictures to an image sharing website and show links here.

hang-the-9

Titan
i think you mean nvidea budt yes and msi motherboard i have an image i want to show budt dont know where i can send it to you :) with temp and my system and my taskmanager
nvme is a drive technology, nvidia is a video card company. You probably don't have one since you have a Win 7 system and a 960 card, it's not likely your motherboard supports nvme drives on it.

When was the last time you did a clean Windows setup? With Win 7 it's going to be an old OS installation, and with you using all those automatic driver programs you could have made more of a mess than fixing the issue. If the drive you are using is as old as the system, I would get an SSD for the system if you don't have one and do a clean OS setup with drivers downloaded directly from the motherboard vendor and nVidia for the video card.

Feb 4, 2021
nvme is a drive technology, nvidia is a video card company. You probably don't have one since you have a Win 7 system and a 960 card, it's not likely your motherboard supports nvme drives on it.

When was the last time you did a clean Windows setup? With Win 7 it's going to be an old OS installation, and with you using all those automatic driver programs you could have made more of a mess than fixing the issue. If the drive you are using is as old as the system, I would get an SSD for the system if you don't have one and do a clean OS setup with drivers downloaded directly from the motherboard vendor and nVidia for the video card.
heres is a link to show my spec in iobit defrag it says hdd i made a clean istall of windows 4 month ago since i thought this could fix the issue budt it didnt also how can i fix this now is there a program or a video tutorial ? and thank you for taking time to help me

Feb 4, 2021

also where do i get those driver like audio driver and stuff like that is there a link u can send and is there a possibility to fix it now ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY