Question Chrome slow after opening game

Feb 4, 2021
Hello so i have this issue when i open a game like payday or hotline miami and close it 5 min later chrome is so slow to gonto yt so i have to reboot my pc to fix it i have tryed another browser cleaned my pc for dust used iobit defra and driver booster and advanced systemcare i also checked for virus none i have a geforce gtx 960 anf 32 gb ram i7 processor and run on win7 i also checked the temp which is 45 in desktop heat and 60 in gaming recall this from memory please help me this problem kills me i also updated drivers

Colif

Win 11 Master
its not going to be a memory leak with 32gb of ram. unless they use all of it... I would be surprised. You wouldn't notice it right away I would expect. memory leaks don't slow chrome, they just chew ram/page file.

wish people wouldn't use driver booster, programs like it will install the wrong drivers.

what storage have you got?

Feb 4, 2021
its not going to be a memory leak with 32gb of ram. unless they use all of it... I would be surprised. You wouldn't notice it right away I would expect. memory leaks don't slow chrome, they just chew ram/page file.

wish people wouldn't use driver booster, programs like it will install the wrong drivers.

what storage have you got?
i have 867 gb and 393 gb free space

i think you mean nvidea budt yes and msi motherboard i have an image i want to show budt dont know where i can send it to you :) with temp and my system and my taskmanager

nvme is a drive technology, nvidia is a video card company. You probably don't have one since you have a Win 7 system and a 960 card, it's not likely your motherboard supports nvme drives on it.

When was the last time you did a clean Windows setup? With Win 7 it's going to be an old OS installation, and with you using all those automatic driver programs you could have made more of a mess than fixing the issue. If the drive you are using is as old as the system, I would get an SSD for the system if you don't have one and do a clean OS setup with drivers downloaded directly from the motherboard vendor and nVidia for the video card.

Feb 4, 2021
nvme is a drive technology, nvidia is a video card company. You probably don't have one since you have a Win 7 system and a 960 card, it's not likely your motherboard supports nvme drives on it.

When was the last time you did a clean Windows setup? With Win 7 it's going to be an old OS installation, and with you using all those automatic driver programs you could have made more of a mess than fixing the issue. If the drive you are using is as old as the system, I would get an SSD for the system if you don't have one and do a clean OS setup with drivers downloaded directly from the motherboard vendor and nVidia for the video card.
heres is a link to show my spec in iobit defrag it says hdd i made a clean istall of windows 4 month ago since i thought this could fix the issue budt it didnt also how can i fix this now is there a program or a video tutorial ? and thank you for taking time to help me

Feb 4, 2021

also where do i get those driver like audio driver and stuff like that is there a link u can send and is there a possibility to fix it now ?