CIAC O-160

CIAC Information Bulletin O-160, Microsoft Windows 2000
Advanced Server Security Bypass at
http://www.ciac.org/ciac/bulletins/o-160.shtml identifies
a security issue with Windows 2000 server. The
recommended solution is to install the hotfix.
Unfortunately, I can't find it. Can you advise?

In article <20db201c45a10$54caa600$a301280a@phx.gbl>, in the
microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, Nick Hall
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> says...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=830847

--
Paul Adare