Cinematronics Power Supply - Fully working!

I have a nice Cinematronics Power Supply which has been recently fixed
and is fully working and tested. $40 for this unit. Works in StarCastle
and a few other Cinematronics pieces. Also, I'll throw in a non-working
power supply FREE! I'd prefer pickup on these or shipping may get pricy
as they are heavy!

John

Does the Armor Attack power supply look like a bomb? Bunch of long blue
caps? If so, yes it will work.

John

Armor Attack and Starcastle use the same supplies, I have 6 available,
tested, working, $50 each shipped, will take offers on 3 or more

--
Art