Cingular Disaster

I was put was put on the wrong minute plan, was supposed to have a
450 anytime minute plan and they instead put me on a 250 minute plan. Now
after two months of service my bill is has become very expensive. I have
been trying to explain to representatives that I need my plan switched to
the 450 plan but they will not help me.

Can someone please give me the number to someone in an executive
services that will be able to assist me properly.

call your local store and ask for the manager. you may be asked to produce a
copy of the paperwork so to prove your point...many cuistomers cry foul when
indeed they totally blew over their minutes and will do anything for a
reduction

>Subject: Cingular Disaster
>From: "Chris Bayer" chrisbayer@insightbb.com
>Date: 7/3/2004 5:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
> I was put was put on the wrong minute plan, was supposed to have a
>450 anytime minute plan and they instead put me on a 250 minute plan. Now
>after two months of service my bill is has become very expensive. I have
>been trying to explain to representatives that I need my plan switched to
>the 450 plan but they will not help me.
>
> Can someone please give me the number to someone in an executive
>services that will be able to assist me properly.

Jeff Ream

I am the drummer your color guard captain warned you about

Ok I would rather go straight to the top ... I know sprint has executive
services. Does cingular have anything of this nature?

Thanks

"Chris Bayer" <chrisbayer@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Ok I would rather go straight to the top ... I know sprint has executive
> services. Does cingular have anything of this nature?
>
> Thanks

Work you problem with CS first. The executives are not there to work every
little problem. That is why they hire all the people in CS. If they could do
it all themselves they could save lots of CS salaries.

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

I seriously doubt that Cingular executive management would give you the time
of day. I would go to a regional manager or quality control manager.