Cingular Disaster

I was put was put on the wrong minute plan, was supposed to have a
450 anytime minute plan and they instead put me on a 250 minute plan. Now
after two months of service my bill is has become very expensive. I have
been trying to explain to representatives that I need my plan switched to
the 450 plan but they will not help me.

Can someone please give me the number to someone in an executive
services that will be able to assist me properly.

In article <XOBFc.2992$JR4.2570@attbi_s54>, chrisbayer@insightbb.com
says...
> I was put was put on the wrong minute plan, was supposed to have a
> 450 anytime minute plan and they instead put me on a 250 minute plan. Now
> after two months of service my bill is has become very expensive. I have
> been trying to explain to representatives that I need my plan switched to
> the 450 plan but they will not help me.
>
> Can someone please give me the number to someone in an executive
> services that will be able to assist me properly.

By "representative" do you mean Customer Service or a salesperson at a
retail outlet? You need to talk to Customer Service. The number should
be on your bill or contract or just call *611. Cingular CS at the
regular level has the authority to move you up or down--minutes wise--in
the same plan AT ANY TIME and without involving a new contract. I've
done it several times. And they're always retro-dated the change back
to the beginning of the current billing cycle--in one case I think they
went back two cycles. And if there was a mistake made they shouldn't
hesitate going back to start date. Look at the contract--it should
describe the plan you actually signed up for. In any case either you're
talking to the wrong people or there's something you're not telling us
because as you described the problem you shouldn't be having one.
--
Jud
Dallas TX USA