Cingular or Tmobile in Secaucus, NJ ? which one is better?

hi all,
Plan to get GSM service, but wondering that between Tmobile and
Cingualr which carrier is the best in/around Secaucus, NJ area.
Please advice. Thanks

Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 06:55:35 GMT, Busboy <busboy205@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Plan to get GSM service, but wondering that between Tmobile and
>Cingualr which carrier is the best in/around Secaucus, NJ area.
>Please advice.

If you're in the metro New York City area there should be no
difference since cingular uses T-Mobile's infrastructure in metro NYC.

remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply

Good morning. I am a Cingular user who travels throughout NJ. I have used it
I believe in a way at the present time they are both using T-Mobile towers
due to an agreement Cingular started with T-Mobile to bring there service in
to the ny metro market. By the end of the year with the purchase of AT&T
Cingular service should hopefully be the better choice. So far, TMobile and
Cingular service are equally good and I would recommend either one. I have
used both and like them. CS reps are friendly and usually can solve problems
quickly.