cingular sms question

I have unlimited text messaging and usually send and receive 800 to 1000 sms
messages per month.
I also have wap enabled and "mobile.mycingular.net" is attached to all
outgoing e-mails I send.
I have picked up a usb data cable for the nokia 3560 for use with oxygen2 on
everything but group caller graphics.
I am trying out logomanager (sms is the only way to get caller group
graphics for nokia 3560 tdma) and it request the message center gateway?
Is this a number or address?
How can I figure out my cingular message center gateway?
Is it stored in my phone?
Is it different from city to city?
I'm in Indy
I sure can't find it.

Thanks

* Reply by Jack D. Russell, Sr. <jackru$$ell2@notmail.com>
* Newsgroup: alt.cellular.cingular
* Reply to: All; "Slover" <doh@duh.com>
* Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 05:45:41 GMT
* Subj: cingular sms question

S> I have unlimited text messaging and usually send and receive 800
S> to 1000 sms messages per month.
S> I also have wap enabled and "mobile.mycingular.net" is attached to
S> all outgoing e-mails I send.
S> I have picked up a usb data cable for the nokia 3560 for use with
S> oxygen2 on everything but group caller graphics.
S> I am trying out logomanager (sms is the only way to get caller
S> group graphics for nokia 3560 tdma) and it request the message
S> center gateway? Is this a number or address?
S> How can I figure out my cingular message center gateway?
S> Is it stored in my phone?
S> Is it different from city to city?
S> I'm in Indy
S> I sure can't find it.

I'm also a CWS customer in Indy. The e-mail message center gateway is
36245.
--
Jack

"Jack D. Russell, Sr." <jackru$$ell2@notmail.com> wrote in message
> * Reply by Jack D. Russell, Sr. <jackru$$ell2@notmail.com>
> * Newsgroup: alt.cellular.cingular
> * Reply to: All; "Slover" <doh@duh.com>
> * Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 05:45:41 GMT
> * Subj: cingular sms question
>
> S> I have unlimited text messaging and usually send and receive 800
> S> to 1000 sms messages per month.
> S> I also have wap enabled and "mobile.mycingular.net" is attached to
> S> all outgoing e-mails I send.
> S> I have picked up a usb data cable for the nokia 3560 for use with
> S> oxygen2 on everything but group caller graphics.
> S> I am trying out logomanager (sms is the only way to get caller
> S> group graphics for nokia 3560 tdma) and it request the message
> S> center gateway? Is this a number or address?
> S> How can I figure out my cingular message center gateway?
> S> Is it stored in my phone?
> S> Is it different from city to city?
> S> I'm in Indy
> S> I sure can't find it.
>

> I'm also a CWS customer in Indy. The e-mail message center gateway is
> 36245.
> --
> Jack

The sms message gateway is a number and it must be 10 digits just like a
phone number.
Anybody know?
This is a TDMA request (if it makes a difference) for cingular in Indy.

* Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:00:25 GMT
* Subj: Re: cingular sms question

JDR>> I'm also a CWS customer in Indy. The e-mail message center
JDR>> gateway is 36245.

S> The sms message gateway is a number and it must be 10 digits just
S> like a phone number.
S> Anybody know?
S> This is a TDMA request (if it makes a difference) for cingular in
S> Indy.

All that's entered and/or available in my SMS inbox setup is ;
Service Center No.: +13123149810
Cleanup: None
Email Gateway: 36245

These SMS inbox settings were found while viewing a SMS from Cingular
minutes used so far this month. HTH.
--
Jack