Cingular Vs. Nextel

TC

I'm looking for new cell service.

I was wondering if anyone can help give me a comparison and their
thoughts on Cingular Vs. Nextel. I want to know it all. Dropped calls,
coverage, customer service, etc.

Both have services I like and there is little overlap.

I do plan to use this around Albany County (and surrounding area's)
and Sullivan County (and surrounding area's) of New York.

Please be honest. I don't want to get screwed like I did with Verizon.

Thank you,

TC

I don't know anything about NY, but in central Georgia, NEXTEL is MUCH
better in all of those areas. My wife and I had used Cingular/BellSouth
Mobility since 1996. When I got a NEXTEL phone through the Police Dept., we
dropped Cingular quickly. The only SNAFU was that it took 2 weeks to port
our numbers. This was apparently a problem on Cingular's end. Hope this
helps!

ALW