[SOLVED] Circle stuck at spinning while booting up windows 10

I can't login to my PC account on windows 10. The circle on login screen gets stuck every time I start my PC. I have tried booting in safe mode and restarting but it doesn't work. It boots without any trouble in safe mode. There are other administrator profiles on this PC and I can't login to any of them. What could be causing this? And what should I do? Any help is appreciated.
My specs:-
PSU is 550watts Antec Truepower trio not sure about age I bought whole system a couple of months ago second hand
It has rx570 gpu core
Not sure about windows 10 version

Last edited:
Solution
Make sure your account still works
Go here and click sign in - https://account.microsoft.com/account?lang=en-hk&refd=www.google.com
enter details, and then once logged in, click the devices button on top of website
enter password again
This should show list of devices attached, your PC should be 1st
click on show details
click on Info & support - this should describe PC its installed on. If it matches current PC, it at least shows login works.

I think you can change your password from these screens and could try to login using it.

Is it your PC? there should only be one other Admin account, the built in one. There are other users - that are managed by windows, as it uses some like SYSTEM & Trustedinstaller to carry out the...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Go here and click sign in - https://account.microsoft.com/account?lang=en-hk&refd=www.google.com
enter details, and then once logged in, click the devices button on top of website
enter password again
click on show details
click on Info & support - this should describe PC its installed on. If it matches current PC, it at least shows login works.

I think you can change your password from these screens and could try to login using it.

Is it your PC? there should only be one other Admin account, the built in one. There are other users - that are managed by windows, as it uses some like SYSTEM & Trustedinstaller to carry out the actions you require.

Is there anything on PC you need to rescue? I would use safe mode to copy anything off PC.

Try running this in safe mode
right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and press enter
SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB - its a handy boot drive and might need to clean install win 10 to fix this.

Solution
enter password again
click on show details

Is it your PC? there should only be one other Admin account, the built in one. There are other users - that are managed by windows, as it uses some like SYSTEM & Trustedinstaller to carry out the actions you require.

Is there anything on PC you need to rescue? I would use safe mode to copy anything off PC.

Try running this in safe mode
right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and press enter
SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB - its a handy boot drive and might need to clean install win 10 to fix this.
I have done everything you described here and yes it's my PC though there are two admin profiles on it. It's still not resolved. I suspect something is wrong with hdd or ssd but not sure. You think it could be something hardware related? Just copied all of my important stuff now and will do a clean install of windows 10. Hope that solves it.