Circling Loop - Can't Fix

NitzyK

Reputable
Oct 20, 2015
I usually don't shut down my computer but I did it once accidentally. Not thinking much the next day i tried to boot up my computer, with my asus motherboard the asus logo came up and the dotted circle started spinning. I left it spinning for 24 hours and it was still spinning. I tried to restart many times but I just couldn't fix it. I don't know if its a hardware or software problem so could you please help me

Solution
Hello... Well the best install would be a 'clean install" BUT... you will lose everything... But performance will improve a lot. B /
Or we can Just re-fresh the windows files you have all ready... you lose all the Upgrades here only B / How would you like to proceed? B / wanna take a minute to think about it... that one lonely File OR PIC of your Summer friend?... you want to NOT forget about? B /
Hello... Well the best install would be a 'clean install" BUT... you will lose everything... But performance will improve a lot. B /
Or we can Just re-fresh the windows files you have all ready... you lose all the Upgrades here only B / How would you like to proceed? B / wanna take a minute to think about it... that one lonely File OR PIC of your Summer friend?... you want to NOT forget about? B /

Solution