Question Circuit opened

Sep 11, 2021
My pc won't work while i installed a discrete VGA when i remove it it back to work
While the VGA in plugged into motherboard
The pc won't even show any data on screen it seems like the cpu isn't connected or something wrong with VGA house on motherboard
Motherboard: h61 gigabyte
VGA: rx580 4gb
Ram 8ddr3
Cpu i5 3470
And i am sure ever cable is work and plugged on right place

Sep 11, 2021
Did you option the BIOS to use the new GPU for video output ?

In the BIOS "Init Display First" has to be set to PCI-E
When the VGA is connected to motherboard i click on power switch the fans start but no data appears on screen the HDMI cable is work fine and it's plugged from vga to screen and the built-in vga is not work ( when discrete is plugged) so it should take data form gpu to the screen but it's not i spouse problem in the motherboard at gpu house

When the VGA is connected to motherboard i click on power switch the fans start but no data appears on screen the HDMI cable is work fine and it's plugged from vga to screen and the built-in vga is not work ( when discrete is plugged) so it should take data form gpu to the screen but it's not i spouse problem in the motherboard at gpu house
When discrete graphics card is installed, integrated graphics gets disabled (default setting).
This can be controlled with settings in BIOS.

Sep 11, 2021

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
going to need a lot more info to go with here.

you've circled a pcie slot which is part of the motherboard and can not be changed. but that does not tell us anything at all about what you want/need to do, or anything else to offer any advice on.

so start from the beginning and tel us what you are trying to do, any troubles you are having, pc specs and so on and so on....

Sep 11, 2021
going to need a lot more info to go with here.

you've circled a pcie slot which is part of the motherboard and can not be changed. but that does not tell us anything at all about what you want/need to do, or anything else to offer any advice on.

so start from the beginning and tel us what you are trying to do, any troubles you are having, pc specs and so on and so on....
Can i call you on Facebook ?

Last edited by a moderator: