Cisco Reveals Android Tablet with 4G-support

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordConrad

Distinguished
[citation][nom]frenetic88[/nom]yea i guess your right. video conferencing and a hd video camera cant be used for anything. just pointless technologies. no way a business or home user could find any practical use for that.....jackass[/citation]

He was talking about Cisco's home tablet, not the cool business version. You're the jackass.

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
If the photo really is how it's going to look, I don't much care for the appearance. Pity because I like the cisco brand, and the specs sound ok (for a tablet).

[citation][nom]wavetrex[/nom]Just shut off the bloody appliances and you won't use energy !The rich and their pointless technologies... pfff.[/citation]

You know what they say about the rich, "your money makes you stupid".

G

Ever tried to watch a video not shot in at least 720p on a big screen or 42" plus flat screen monitor?? You have to have HD video in order to have a clear picture. There were right to put that in there. If you use the tablet for video conferencing, the HD camera will allow a clear enough picture for the people on the other end to be able to visualize in their conference room your people on their big screen in their conference room.

G

The versatility of Linux and Ubuntu run Cius tablet is to gonna be soon demonstrated. Cius has similar or close features as those offered by Apple's iPad 3/4G. But as has been demonstrated before, Linux and Ubuntu are superior OSes than iOS4 or Windows mobile operating systems. I have used three of these operating systems and i clearly prefer Linux or its Ubuntu version. However, the home appliance management tablet at $900 is to my viewpoint a bit pricey for the average homeowners. don't you think so?

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
[citation][nom]wavetrex[/nom]Just shut off the bloody appliances and you won't use energy !The rich and their pointless technologies... pfff.[/citation]
Hmm, I think it's quite the opposite. The "poor" might need it more to save every penny, while the "rich" don't really care about a few hundred bucks for energy. And it seems that it's a well kept secret that 400W vanity lights and 1000W outdoor lighting don't come cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.