Classic FPS Game Blood Revamp Coming for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluekoala

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2008
Spray can + zippo lighter, kicking zombie heads around trying to hit windows, easter eggs galore.... exactly my type of game. I wish I had any skills to contribute.

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
... somebody PLEASE do a remake of DUNGEON KEEPER... blood is awesome too... but a remake of urban assault and dungeon keeper would be great...

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
[citation][nom]cRACKmONKEY421[/nom]Blood was the best Build engine game ever. Too bad Blood 2 was a failure. I had high hopes.[/citation]
... blood2 waz ok... not so fun as the first one, but... the creepy brainsuckers in the dark waz scary...

G

Loved Blood 2. I think technical issues got in the way for most people.

Had trouble on the PC when I first tried it, I had to go back later and try again if memory serves me right.

Once it was running fine I had a blast, many memorable fights in that game. Something about crazy floating dudes in an old church, while wandering around in what seemed like an almost open city where i could just walk into random buildings and encounter stuff (something you almost never see in a game today). Crazy final fight in hell or something, a boss before that encounter... it's been quite awhile.

IndignantSkeptic

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
[citation][nom]ram1009[/nom]I hope everybody knows these games are available in updated form at GOG.com.[/citation]

They are not necessarily updated; they are just being run via an emulator.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]ram1009[/nom]Am I the only one to notice he only mentions consoles not a PC version?[/citation]

He's also asking for community support and that's pretty much nonexistant on consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS