Classic game sighting in Phoenix Old Spaghetti factory

I was recently in Phoenix last week, and came across some classics at the
Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant. I saw a Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man, Capcom
Bowling, Pole Position, and a couple others I can't remember. Were these
put there by any RGVACers? It was neat to see these on my trip.

Mike Sandwick

Tom

Mike Sandwick <msandwick@~nospam~hotmail.com> wrote in

> I was recently in Phoenix last week, and came across some classics at
> the Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant. I saw a Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac
> Man, Capcom Bowling, Pole Position, and a couple others I can't
> remember. Were these put there by any RGVACers? It was neat to see
> these on my trip.
>
> Mike Sandwick

The OSF in Downtown San Jose, 8 blocks from my house, has a Macross and a
host of others. Drives me nutz! Anyone have a Macross boardset for sale?

-Tom

Yes, the late great Al Gross of Gross Games (rip 2004) placed games in
there and eventually they bought them.