Clean Install - No Drivers!

Chimera84

Reputable
Nov 7, 2015
Hello all and thanks for viewing the post!

I recently did a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate on my computer, but after the install, many drivers were missing (including ethernet and USB). I have the necessary drivers on a USB stick but obviously I can't use a USB without the USB drivers. I don't have a CD/DVD drive installed, so I can't burn the drivers to the CD and install. I can't send via bluetooth because no bluetooth. And of course I can't connect to the internet because no ethernet drivers. So, what options do I have left??

It's really frustrating because a dropped 1K on a new gaming rig and can't even play anything -_- For those wondering why I did a fresh install-- the original OS was in Chinese, as I am in Beijing currently.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

"I recently did a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate on my computer"
How did you install Windows?

LAN and USB should work with default Windows drivers, even in BIOS. Something's wrong.
There's also an option to slipstream drivers into Windows 7, but normally it's not necessary.
Again, something is just not right.

Chimera84

Reputable
Nov 7, 2015
I created a bootable USB with Windows 7 Ultimate .ISO using RUFUS. Yeah, I thought they would work, too. But they don't. I've recently heard about slipstreaming but seems complicated.