Clean Install Win 10 Pro 64-bit

KCav45

Reputable
May 28, 2016
I have a license key for Win 10 Pro 64-bit. I want to make a Clean Install. Where should I download Win 10 Pro 64-bit?

Solution
If you bought it from a reputable vendor, they should have sent you a link to the download in your purchase confirmation email. Amazon and NewEgg do this which are where I only buy licensed copies of software from for D/L.

You can download direct from Microsoft's website as well which probably is better anyway since you'll need to activate/validate your license anyway.
If you bought it from a reputable vendor, they should have sent you a link to the download in your purchase confirmation email. Amazon and NewEgg do this which are where I only buy licensed copies of software from for D/L.

You can download direct from Microsoft's website as well which probably is better anyway since you'll need to activate/validate your license anyway.

Solution

KCav45

Reputable
May 28, 2016

When I purchased a key and it came with a link to Microsoft download website. Isn't there an easier way to install Windows 10 then converting an ISO and making a bootable USB?

MERGED QUESTION
Question from KCav45 : "Clean Install Win 10 Pro 64-bit"

in a word,no.download the iso from ms and use the media creation tool to convert and install.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10