Question Clean PC

By far the easiest way is with compressed air, outdoors if really dusty. Be sure to use a water trap and some common sense--pointing it too close at the wrong place can strip off surface-mount devices just like a pressure washer, and avoid over-accelerating fans with the air as that can destroy them.

A lot depends on how the PC is set up--it will stay pristine inside if the case has intake filters, and harder to clean if fans are arranged to blow through heatsinks and radiators instead of suck.

Reactions: anjris

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
By far the easiest way is with compressed air, outdoors if really dusty. Be sure to use a water trap and some common sense--pointing it too close at the wrong place can strip off surface-mount devices just like a pressure washer, and avoid over-accelerating fans with the air as that can destroy them.

A lot depends on how the PC is set up--it will stay pristine inside if the case has intake filters, and harder to clean if fans are arranged to blow through heatsinks and radiators instead of suck.

Yes, I have 2 140 MM fans in front for intake with Mesh dust filter and 2 Top exhaust 140mm FAN and 1 rear 120MM FAN.

No radiator for CPU. i have Noctua CPU cooler fan instead of Water pump radiator.

I HAVE MB511 Coolermaster chassis which has Front mesh Dust filter. is that Good quality mesh to filter the dust. Because my front fans will rotate at 3000 RPM Each to intake the air.

99StefanRO

Honorable
Oct 25, 2016
I clean my fans with compressed air to blow the most part of the dust and then take a slightly wet napkin and clean the sticky dust. I use a soft brush to brush the dust off from the pcbs and use a microfiber cloth/toilet paper with isopropyl alcohol to clean the CPU.

Now.. I don't know if I am doing it 100% safe or something but it never went wrong, it takes me 3-4 hours to fully clean and reassamble my PC, but it looks awesome afterwards.

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Yes, I have 2 140 MM fans in front for intake with Mesh dust filter and 2 Top exhaust 140mm FAN and 1 rear 120MM FAN.

No radiator for CPU. i have Noctua CPU cooler fan instead of Water pump radiator.

I HAVE MB511 Coolermaster chassis which has Front mesh Dust filter. is that Good quality mesh to filter the dust. Because my front fans will rotate at 3000 RPM Each to intake the air.
Does anyone can suggest?