Cleaned out my computer and now my Wifi, as well as other things, have stopped working

Northwain

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012
After I did a good clean out of the inside of my computer case a lot of things have stopped working. My Wifi has stopped working with or without WiFi WLAN card as well as with the LAN cable and it will randomly lock up sometimes too... With no response from my mouse and keyboard... and I also have trouble installing and uninstalling drivers. Could I have damaged the motherboard somehow?

Note: I have reinstalled Windows with a 100% clean install and these problems persist.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Northwain

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012
No absolutely not. Just a non-static cloth and some condensed air but the bottle used was 100% dry I made sure of it. That said, I can't be 100% sure I did no damage to the board... *sigh* I'd like to think I was very careful but I not too sure.

Just to give more details so I can paint a better picture. I can run offline games fine and dandy but as so as I try and run say... Warframe, the game will lock up and my mouse and keyboard can do nothing. The same happens with web pages... no internet and things start freezing on me?

canubetrusted

Prominent
Sep 20, 2018
As I see it you are saying that the networking features are creating some sort of interference with other components. I think I will leave this to someone with more expertise than me.