[SOLVED] Cleaning PC and Console

elegendx

Reputable
Nov 19, 2020
Hello :)
I want to clean my pc old hardware (Motherboard, Graphic Card) and my consoles from dust.
How can I clean hardware my pc and console? I looked for internet for cleaning that someone uses Isopropyl Alchohol. Who can I find it? Can I find from Pharmacy?
Also, what have difference between (Chemco vs Kalochem vs Chemical Guys vs Due-Ci vs Fibertechnic vs Syndesmos vs Fagron vsWisdom)

Solution
Yes, pharmacies generally will have 90%+ concentrations of Isopropyl Alchohol. Also large retailers in the first aid sections.

Not really sure on your last question, just brand names?

If you just want to clean out dust, you can buy compressed air in a can. Breaking out the swabs is for a deep cleaning and really requires taking the systems apart.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Yes, pharmacies generally will have 90%+ concentrations of Isopropyl Alchohol. Also large retailers in the first aid sections.

If you just want to clean out dust, you can buy compressed air in a can. Breaking out the swabs is for a deep cleaning and really requires taking the systems apart.

Reactions: Why_Me and elegendx
Solution

elegendx

Reputable
Nov 19, 2020
Okay. Thank you.

Sorry. You are right. Yes brand names.

Yes. I want to deep clean.