cleaning registry program

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Is there such a program to search the registry to remove traces of a program
which has been uninstalled. Something faster than the normal *Find Next*.
The behaviour could be like pressing Windows+F to do the search
Thanks for any response.

> RegClean works for me.
> http://download.com.com/3000-2094-881470.html?tag=list

I had this program but it doesn't fit the bill. With RegClean you have to
edit in the notepad and still do the find next (F3).
The old program RegCleaner 4.3 was closer to what I'm looking for. You could
do a search on any tab and highlight what you are after then delete the
highlighted files. Only problem is it didn't cover the Registry.
Thanks anyway for the link and the response.
It is very much appreciated.