Question Clevo P775dm3 random shutting down after running graphics program for 10mins

Dec 19, 2019
The shutdown happened when I run some app involve with GPU, like Rainbow Six Siege, FurMark, or Oculus Home (the entering scene)
The shutdown is just, shutdown, without notice, without warning, just screen off, system off, keyboard lit off, and the laptop fans would goes crazy loud while power indicate still on for few seconds, and then "biu~" the computer shutdown completely. Pressing the power button would not work for few secs, and wait a little bit, press it again, it will turn itself back on.
I believed it might be overheating but Aida64 didn't have anything about temperature out of the ordinary (GPU temp could sometime be 50 and it still shutdown, usually 50-70C), it was just abrupt without any notice or error. Maybe it just be overheating in some areas that don't show up in Aida64?
and I have already replace this GPU with another mxm card once cuz these random shutdown broke it.
I am not sure how to fix it, I have change the thermal paste, clean up the fan, change the AC adapter, change heat pipe, even use lower end i5 cpu, I have open the lid of CPU and place liquid metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut), and also use some customized water cooling heat pipe which connect cpu and gpu to a waterblock. But none of them works for me. It still happened...

Dec 19, 2019
Is this when its plugged in? Also is this a new laptop?
Yes. It happened when plugged in, test with battery and w/o battery, both died when run graphics app no matter how.
I use the HWinfo to monitor again, I run the Rainbow Six this time, it shows it died when CPU temp in 56C and GPU temp in 60C. Not sure why...

Dec 26, 2019
Yes. It happened when plugged in, test with battery and w/o battery, both died when run graphics app no matter how.
I use the HWinfo to monitor again, I run the Rainbow Six this time, it shows it died when CPU temp in 56C and GPU temp in 60C. Not sure why...
Try to return it there is likely a problem with the PSU or more likely the motherboard.