Question Click Free Backups

Jun 1, 2021
From what I've read Click Free is a dead company but if you have a CF drive it should keep working. I'm not able to access my saved backups... does anyone know if there is anything I can do?

From what I've read Click Free is a dead company but if you have a CF drive it should keep working. I'm not able to access my saved backups... does anyone know if there is anything I can do?

Jun 16, 2021
Hello, hoping someone can help me!

I have a couple of Clickfree drives and my laptop just died so I need to buy a new one but they all seem to come with SSD. Does anyone know if the Clickfree will backup SSD or will I need to buy an older, used laptop that comes with HDD in order to keep using them?

Thank you ...

Last edited:
Hello, hoping someone can help me!

I have a couple of Clickfree drives and my laptop just died so I need to buy a new one but they all seem to come with SSD. Does anyone know if the Clickfree will backup SSD or will I need to buy an older, used laptop that comes with HDD in order to keep using them?

Thank you ...

Type of drive does not matter, you are backing up the files, if the computer sees the drive, then the backup drive will also be fine.
FYI for any future posts, do not just tack on your question to an existing one even if it's about the same product, it's better to start your own thread.