CPU: 5800x3d

GPU: Gigabyte 3080 OC edition

RAM: 32GB

Mobo: Asrock B450

SSD: 4 of them 512 gigs

Fans: 5 Fans including AIO

HDD: 1 2.5"

This has started happening very recently:

when I turn on the PC I hear a click fans spin and no boot. this behavior's continues till I get a random boot.

sometimes I get no response after hitting the power button. in that I turn off the PC from the wall and keep holding down the power button till I hear a click from the PSU.

I try booting again post cold boot that and clicking behavior start till get a random boot and then the system functions normally. no issues under full load. gaming etc....

I have changed my motherboard initially had a MSI b550 MPG (took it to a shop he suggested that mobo was gone) to AS rock b450 since it was way cheaper.

I am completely stumped any suggestion is welcome..

Lutfij

Titan
I have changed my motherboard initially had a MSI b550 MPG (took it to a shop he suggested that mobo was gone) to AS rock b450 since it was way cheaper.
Did you reinstall the OS after the motherboard swap?

PSU: Gigabyte P750GM
I'd try and see if you can source(borrow, not buy) a reliably built PSU with more wattage at the entire system's disposal and see if the issue persists.

ASRock is the brand of the board while B450 is the chipset, what is the model for the board?

sidglide

Distinguished
May 3, 2011
Thanks so much for the response the mobo model is

Asrock B450 Pro4 R2.0, will try to borrow a PSU and do some test do you think i can test the system with a good 550 watt supply​

Did you reinstall the OS after the motherboard swap?

PSU: Gigabyte P750GM
I'd try and see if you can source(borrow, not buy) a reliably built PSU with more wattage at the entire system's disposal and see if the issue persists.

ASRock is the brand of the board while B450 is the chipset, what is the model for the board?